posted May 31, 2009, 2:35 PM by Senior Patrol Leader
updated May 31, 2009, 2:42 PM by Christian Klus
- Sleeping Bag, Pad, and Pillow
- Mess Kit
- Headlamp or Flashlight
- Water Bottle
- Raincoat or Poncho
- Warm Top (Polar Fleece preferred over cotton)
- One set of clothing that may get wet: Swimsuit, hiking boots, wool socks, t-shirt. Suggest wind pants and poly long johns if it is cold.
- One set of clothing for in camp: jeans, dry shoes, etc.
- Scout Handbook (especially for new Scouts)
- Class A or B uniform during trips (no bandanas needed.
- Sunscreen and Insect Repellant (non-aerosol)
- Toothbrush and paste (Mr Perkins KNOWS if you don’t brush!)
- Life Jacket (PFD) if you have a good one (some are included with canoe rental, but may not be the highest quality).
- Optional: Pocketknife, camera, cards, books, footballs, Money for snacks during gas-station stops.
- Electronics allowed in the cars during trips to and from the camp-out only.
- Please label all medications and give to Mr. Loff